Massage Business Marketing Facebook Live Q&A Sessions
These sessions are currently on hold due to that I'm the founder & organizer of the San Diego Pain Summit conference. Things will be a bit busy on my end until around mid-Feb.
Feel free to peruse the videos below.
Most recent session:
Organize A Workshop or Event
- Want to take a workshop but can't afford the travel? Learn how you can bring the workshop to you!
- Ideas for holiday gift certificate sales
- Tips for managing gift and package sales
- Ideas for holiday events
- Simple action that will create a space where your clients will want to re-book and refer your services
- Best practices for local optimization
- Mistakes that business owners make
And a lot more fantastic information!
Sandy is one of the few web designers who specializes in both designing a WordPress site & SEO (a rare combination) and can be reached here via phone/text: 775-870-0488 and her website is www.renowebdesigner.com
- Why email marketing works
- Tips for best practices
- Using Facebook advertising
- Why are ads getting rejected by Facebook?
- Best practices when creating Facebook ads/videos
- How much does $4K in business cost in advertising?
- Creating deliverables to expand reach
- With our clients
- With our marketing goals
- Hiring a massage therapist
- Finding the right location
- Important lease terms to review before you sign!
- Negotiating your lease
- What is search engine optimization or SEO?
- Most important elements to consider for your website
- Most common mistakes I see on my client's websites
- A couple optimization tips for your website
- Reasons clients may not and may want to return for another massage
- Advertising your massage business on Twitter
- My worse marketing mistake!
- How to get started using social media for your business
- How to get clients to reschedule another session
- How to split test
- Build email list
- Difference between marketing & advertising
- Free & paid events
- Website optimization for chair massage servic
- Target market, creating a persona or avatar
- Email marketing, ideas for content
- The right way to track referrals
- How many regular clients are needed for your business?
- How can I market efficiently for different target markets?
- What should I consider when looking for a new office?
- Will a dual license help my massage business?
- How can I create a healthy workplace for my employees and/or independent contractors?
- What is a good resource to learn Facebook advertising?
- Why using Facebook interests for targeting can be misleading & how to find tune them to fit your target for best reach.
- Tip for the best kind of Facebook ad content to collect emails.
- How to market a massage business in a small town.
- Tips for using a small advertising budget to grow a bodywork practice.
- Thoughts about using Facebook ads and Google ads.