Advertising and Marketing Massage Business Consulting Services
A Successful Massage Practice takes hard work
Creating a successful massage practice takes hard work. Massage schools rarely offer business marketing courses or prepare students for the rigors of managing a business.
Massage Therapy Advertising
Technological advances have made dramatic changes in how we advertise our businesses. Mobile devices and social media have revolutionized how people search for services and products. Social media has changed the way we build relationships with our clients.
Marketing a business in today's world requires business savvy. It's imperative to understand how technology can help to market your business. I can help you learn how to utilize internet marketing so you can keep a full appointment book.
Massage Business Experience
I've been in your shoes. I've owned a massage business back in the day when all you needed to get clients was a press release and an ad in the phone book. Word of mouth marketing seemed easier back then.
Or what about living in a metropolitan city and trying to build a practice with no clients? Even tougher if your office is surrounded by massage chains. Yes, I've been there too.
Massage graduates are not prepared for understanding how to market their business. And many experienced business owners get stuck in doing something that has worked in the past but isn't working now.
It's my mission to help you change and update your advertising mindset so you can have a successful massage business.
Marketing A Massage Business
It can be tough to see where our business needs help and sometimes we need an outside perspective. Whether you are an experienced business owner or just starting out, I can help you retain clients, recognize advertising & marketing opportunities, learn to network, and create a marketing strategy that fits your business goals.
- Learn if there is a market for your services
- Create a pricing and fee structure
- Understand your target audience
- Understand your competition
- Find your unique selling position
- Improve self management skills
Getting Referrals & Retaining clients
- Recognize creative opportunities for your business
- Develop and implement good customer service skills and habits
- Build relationships with other businesses
- Networking ideas and tips
- Optimize your website so you can be found by clients
- Learn how to use analytics to accomplish business goals
- Understand how to use social media
- Create Facebook ads that convert
- Email Marketing
- Improve user experience on your website
Are you ready to get started? Schedule your call today!